Thursday, October 10, 2013

Using popplet in a multitude of ways.

The more I work with apps in learning contexts the more I believe that you only need a few quality apps to fulfil all your needs.

If you keep on introducing new apps then you are going to have to spend a lot of time 'teaching the apps' rather than getting on with the actual learning you want to be doing. 

I am encouraging you to take one app and really explore how many ways you can use it enhance your learning programmes.

Here is one of my favourite apps - 18 ways!






Drag the posters off and print them out to inspire your students and colleagues to try using Popplet in lots of new ways.

Popplet online gives you the option of adding video.
The Free Popplet app is here. (you get 1 free-but you can delete and start again)

Let me know how you have used Popplet. : ) 

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous resource Catriona - are you ok with me sharing these with some of my teachers who are just starting out using with Popplet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I agree with Lynne - what an awesome resource. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete